Search

7/23/2007

Digital Web Magazine - Seven JavaScript Techniques You Should Be Using Today

Digital Web Magazine - Seven JavaScript Techniques You Should Be Using Today - 非常之精彩,非常之幽默。

A closure establishes a space in which any variables defined within that space are not accessible from outside that space. This also includes functions themselves, and in fact, it is only functions (changed as of JavaScript 1.7) that can provide block scope and create closures for you.


對於自己造輪子他是這樣說的
Often, when I sit down to prototype out code or build a widget, I’m almost positive someone has already accomplished what I’m about to attempt. But nevertheless, it’s worth my effort to see if I can do it better. Not every wheel is round. Nor does every round wheel have twenty-inch shiny spinners. Imagination with such a highly flexible language can take you a long way.

對於犀牛書他是這樣說的
This is the best reference on JavaScript that the tree industry has to offer.

沒有留言: